Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what now?

I don't know what to do next. In the last week I've gone to 2 job interviews. One in the bay area and one an hour and a half further south than I already am. I'm almost certain that I will get one of the positions. What has me torn, is which would be better. I should find out about the one in the bay today. Of the two I like the location of the one in the bay more, but I like the the people at the south one more. I'm not sure which is a better place for me. I'm concerned about not being able to clean up. In the bay, I'm real close to the bay, but I'm also real close to my family. South I'm far away from any smack, but I'm gonna be more bored. I guess ill just wait and see what I hear back today from the first place. I'm staying well on vicodin. I feel like a vampire that's forced to live on pigs blood. All in all its going well though. I've only fucked up the once. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment