Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

So I got word back today from the job up north. I did not get it. I find that I am actually very happy about that though. I wasn't sure what I should do. Its good that the decision has been made for me. Now I've hung all of my hopes on this second job though.

My interview for it was pretty amazing so, I will be shocked and upset if I don't get it. Its about an hour and a half away, which is also closer than the job up north was. The trick is going to be not finding any smack hookups. I will be an hour and a half farther away from San Francisco, which will help.

Its going to be a challenge for me to make some friends down there. I think about what it takes to make good friends and all I can think of is finding people with similar interests. I don't know what I'm interested in that other people would be interested in though. I'm sure I'll find something though, and as long as the common interest isn't smack I will be pretty happy about it.

In other news, I'm doing really really well. I find myself being very happy. I am optimistic about the future. I think things are really working out for me. I moved today. I went from an empty house to living with 4 other people. I haven't been able to move my furniture yet, but I will get that done, probably this weekend. It seems like everything is coming together. If I had some steady pussy, my life would be almost perfect. If it was of the same quality as my wifes pussy. my life would be perfect.

Good night and god bless.

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled across your blog, here, a while back. I can identify -- hope all is decent. If you've got a second, mind hitting me up with the email on my profile? Peace.

    ReplyDelete