Friday, August 13, 2010

Feeling naughty.

I am feeling naughty today. I should find out tomorrow if I will be getting that job I really really want. I am super broke, but I think I'm still gonna get high tonight. I really really feel like getting some coke. I think that might be a good way to say goodbye to needles. It will also be a good way to pass the night. I was feeling really really confident yesterday, but today I am super nervous and worried. I don't know what I will do if I don't get this position. It will be a super big knock to my self esteem. Today one of my bosses pulled me aside. He told me that he called the guy that is making the decision on who gets this job. He said he talked me up a bunch. Apparently it is between me and a guy that is already at the location. This job has two portions, and I am by far the best in the area with one of them, but I am not all that experienced at the other one. That could hurt me. The thing is I am more than capable of doing both, I just haven't done one of them a lot, so I am a little slow at it. I'm a fast learner, all I need is someone to give me a chance. I spend most of my time not really caring about things. This is one of the few times I can remember that I want something so bad I can taste it. Not only that, but god I could quit getting high for good. I could save some money up and pay off my debts. I could make some friends down there, and build a life. Meet a woman that is mature enough to know what she wants. Finally have some kids. In short I could live the dream. It seems like this is a pivot point in my life. I've hung a lot on this one thing. I guess that's why I'm so nervous about it. Sorry I'm such a bad writer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I hate to ask on here lol but anyway I am new to banging, and have been doing it for a few wks now an have no intentions on stopping soon here's my issue I have had ro have my boyfriendetc actually inject me I can do everything belse, I have jus been scaeed of needles forever but over coming the fear an its a pain in the ass to have to have someone else do it esp when I have tobwait til they get home i wld be much easier if I cld jus do it myself but I sem to be haing a hard time getting it in the vien I grot the needle in but whenbi went to pull blood nothing I pull the needle out to try again an its bleedin like I did hit the vien I ha someone help me which they to had the same issue they got it in the vien but no blood till the 3 vien an try anyeays I jus wanna fig out how the hell to get it in w/being scared of blowing or puncturing threw the vien thowbi am using 32g 100cc short inc.syringes so I shldnt go threw it anyway that's what im haveing an issue with even thow ive seen it done o me others etc I just cant seem to inject myseld any advice on what im doing wrong wld be much appt. Thanks S.A.W.

    ReplyDelete